- When listing your home, you will be asked to complete and sign the Seller’s Covid-19 Indemnity Form – declaring that you have not been outside the country or compromised in anyway by Covid.
- All required listing documents will be signed using the Docusign program which allows you to sign documents electronically.
- Two (2) separate appointments will be booked with you to complete the following tasks:
- For us to record measurements and features of your home for your listing and feature booklet.
- For our photographer to take photos and to prepare a Matterport 3D image of your property.
For your convenience, we will make every attempt to book both back to back on the same day – we will ask that you not be home while these activities are taking place – again to keep everyone safe.
**Everyone entering your home, will always be masked.
- Agent and Public Open Houses are not being conducted at this time. However, we do have the option of conducting an open house using Facebook Live if necessary. We can live stream your open house on Facebook’s interactive platform allowing us to answer questions in real time and discuss the features of your home with potential buyers.
- Feature booklets and MLS Listings will be available on-line for prospective buyers. They will be able to view the feature booklet, additional photos and the Matterport 3D image of your property on multiple online sites including Realtor.ca.
We have found during this Covid period, that Buyers miss that in-person experience of seeing a home first hand, however the Matterport 3D utility is available if a Seller is uncomfortable with in-person showings for any reason and it gives buyers an opportunity to view the home prior to booking a showing in hopes of only getting serious buyers coming through your home.
- All Agents booking a showing to view your property will be required to complete a Covid 19 Buyer Showing Declaration, Release, Indemnity & Health Disclosure form before any showings will be confirmed by our Brokerage.
- All showing Agents as well as their clients are expected to wear a mask and will be instructed to not touch anything and leave the house as they found it upon leaving. We also request that no business cards be left behind. In addition, showing guidelines will be posted at your property, for anyone entering the home, as a reminder as to how showings are to be conducted.
- All offers will be reviewed via Zoom Conferencing or via phone.